Hydrocarbon Field Development
A significant benefit of horizontal drilling, other than increasing the contact area with the shale formation, is the ability to drill several wells from one surface wellsite and accessing the underground shale reservoir over great distances. Technology today allows between 6-10 wells per wellsite substantially reducing the environmental footprint.
At BNK Petroleum we believe in adhering to, promoting and continually improve environmentally sound practices during all operations.
Minimum Environmental Impact
- Utilize only the approved most environmentally friendly additives
- Continually monitor environment to confirm no negative impacts
- Minimize interruptions to local community
- Reduced surface footprint
- Reduced trucking
- Reduced disturbances
- Reduced cost
- Efficient operations
- Longer lateral sections substantially reduces all of the above